While we can't hop on a plane and come out to your studio for one-on-one coaching, we can do the next best thing–webinars! Check out our upcoming slate below (and if there's something you'd like us to cover, you can always drop us a line on Twitter!).
Creating a Great Audio Experience Using Structure & Calls to Action, Featuring Darrell Darnell
Tuesday, February 11th, 11:30 AM PT | RSVP here
Providing a great experience is critical in growing your podcast. On this live session, our special guest, Darrell Darnell, from Pro Podcast Solutions, we'll explore ways to create a podcast that listeners will engage organically and passionately.
You will learn:
- How to properly use calls to action
- How to improve listener engagement
- Why structure and routine provide for a winning combination
How to Identify and Use Podcast Analytics That Matter, Featuring Jeff Large
Thursday, February 20, 2020, 9 AM PT | RSVP here
Podcast analytics can be a podcaster's superpower when you know how to use the data. Jeff Large of Come Alive Creative will share:
- Why podcast data matters
- Identify the essential metrics for your show
- The best practices for using data for growth or monetization opportunities
Podcast Editing and Enhancement in Adobe Audition, Featuring Mike Russell
Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8 AM PT | RSVP here
This special Simplecast live session with Mike Russell from Music Radio Creative will teach you time-saving tips and tricks to edit any podcast in detail. You’ll also learn pro tips that will help your podcast sound the best it possibly can and remove any unwanted background noise.
- Learn how to set up hotkeys and favorites to save time editing audio.
- Learn the basics of compression, EQ, and mastering techniques that will help you sound great.
- Understand how to deal with background noise or interference in recorded audio.